|COURSE||PREP TIME||COOK TIME||CALORIES||SMARTPOINTS®||SERVES|
Ingredients provided in your WW Fresh Recipes Meal Kit
|1 PACKAGE||sesame soy chicken|
|1/2 PACKAGE||julienne stir fry vegetable mix|
|1 TBSP||sweet Thai chili sauce|
|225 G (about half a package)||udon noodles|
From your pantry
|1 TBSP||vegetable or canola oil|
1. Heat a large pan over medium-high heat. Sear chicken,
cook for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add vegetable mix and toss, cook 1 minute. Add 2 Tbsp water and cover pan with lid. Steam for 3 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat another pan with 1 Tbsp oil over mediumhigh heat. Cook noodles for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add 1 Tbsp each of sauce to the noodles and the stir-fry. Toss both pans and cook 1 minute further.
- Serving size: 4 oz noodles, 3 oz chicken, 3.5 oz vegetables.
- SmartPoints® value subject to change based on substitutions.