|COURSE||PREP TIME||COOK TIME||CALORIES||SMARTPOINTS||SERVES|
Ingredients provided in your WW Fresh Recipes Meal Kit
|1/2 CUP||chopped pecans|
|4 TSP||honey mustard|
|4 PIECES||salmon fillets, 5 oz each|
|1/4 BULB||fennel, thinly sliced|
|1 TBSP||lemon juice|
|1 TSP||lemon zest|
From your pantry
|1 1/2 TBSP||olive oil|
|PINCH||each, salt and pepper|
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Combine breadcrumbs and chopped pecans in a bowl. Spread 1 tsp of honey mustard over each salmon fillet, coating the top and sides. Transfer salmon to breadcrumb mixture and press breadcrumbs into the mustard coated sides.
3. Arrange salmon, crust side up, on prepared baking sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
4. While salmon is cooking, place the arugula and sliced fennel in a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl whisk together lemon juice, lemon zest, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Pour over salad as desired and toss gently.
5. Divide salad among 4 plates and top with salmon filet.
- Serving size: 2 cups salad, 5 oz salmon
- SmartPoints® value subject to change based on substitutions.