|COURSE||PREP TIME||COOK TIME||CALORIES||SMARTPOINTS®||SERVES|
Ingredients provided in your WW Fresh Recipes Meal Kit
|1||sweet potato, peeled, cut into bite-sized pieces|
|2 ½ TBSP||Italian herbs stir-in paste|
|½ TSP||lemon juice|
|2||salmon fillets, 5 oz|
|1 PACKAGE||broccoli and cauliflower florets|
From your pantry
|1 1/2 TSP||vegetable/canola oil|
|PINCH||each, salt and pepper|
|1 TSP||lemon zest (optional)|
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line two baking sheets with
parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, toss potatoes with ½ tsp oil and ½ Tbsp herb paste; season with salt and pepper. Spread evenly on baking sheet and let roast for at least 10 minutes while you prepare the salmon.
3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining herb paste, lemon juice, oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Coat salmon on the top and sides with the marinade and place on the prepared baking sheet. Reduce oven heat to 375°F and place salmon into oven along with the potatoes. Cook salmon and potatoes for approximately 20 minutes or until the salmon reaches a minimum internal temperature of 145°F.
5. Fill a medium sized pot with ½ inch of water. Bring to a boil. Place broccoli and cauliflower in the pot and cover with a lid to steam, about 3-4 minutes. Garnish vegetables with lemon zest, if using.
- Serving size: 1 salmon fillet, 5 oz vegetables, ½ sweet potato.
- SmartPoints® value subject to change based on substitutions.