|COURSE||PREP TIME||COOK TIME||CALORIES||SMARTPOINTS®||SERVES|
Ingredients provided in your WW Fresh Recipes Meal Kit
|3 TBSP||Italian herbs stir-in paste|
|1/4 TSP||lemon, zest|
|1/2 TSP||lemon juice|
|1 PACKAGE||sweet potato cubes, cut into bite-sized pieces|
|340 G (about ¾ lb.)||green beans, trimmed, washed|
From your pantry
|PINCH||each, salt and pepper|
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Set aside one shallow baking pan and one baking sheet and line both with parchment paper.
2. n a small bowl, combine herb paste, 1 tsp oil, mustard, lemon juice, lemon zest, and a pinch each of salt and pepper.
3. Coat tenderloin with herb rub and place in shallow baking sheet and add a few tablespoons of water to the pan. Set aside.
4. Place sweet potatoes in a large bowl and toss with remaining 1 tsp olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Arrange potatoes in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
5. Place the pork and potato pans into the preheated oven until pork reaches a minimum internal temperature of 145°F, approximately 25 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, place a small pot of water on medium-high heat and bring to a gentle simmer. Cook beans in water until just tender, 3-4 minutes. Drain.
7. Allow pork to rest on cutting board for 3 minutes before cutting. Slice tenderloin to desired thickness. Plate with green beans and sweet potato.
- Serving size: 4 oz pork, 4 oz sweet potato, 3 oz green beans.
- SmartPoints® value subject to change based on substitutions.