|COURSE||PREP TIME||COOK TIME||CALORIES||SMARTPOINTS®||SERVES|
Ingredients provided in your WW Fresh Recipes Meal Kit
|12 PIECES||beef meatballs|
|1 CUP||Napoli tomato basil pasta sauce|
|4 NESTS (225 g, about ⅔ of package)||angel hair pasta|
|1 BAG||American blend salad, with dressing|
|2 TBSP||Italian dressing|
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with
parchment paper. Arrange 12 meatballs evenly on the tray.
Bake until a minimum internal temperature of 160°F is
reached, about 25 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, bring a medium-sized pot of salted water to a boil.
3. In a large saucepan, bring the tomato sauce and ¼ cup water to a simmer over low heat. Add cooked meatballs to sauce to keep warm.
4. Cook the pasta in the gently boiling water for 3 minutes; drain. Add pasta to saucepan and toss gently to coat. Toss salad with dressing.
5. Divide the pasta evenly between four bowls. Optional garnish: fresh basil, or 1 Tbsp of Parmesan cheese (add 2 SmartPoints.)
- Serving size: 5 oz pasta with 3 meatballs, 3 oz salad.
- SmartPoints® value subject to change based on substitutions.