|COURSE||PREP TIME||COOK TIME||CALORIES||SMARTPOINTS®||SERVES|
Ingredients provided in your WW Fresh Recipes Meal Kit
|210 G (about ½ package)||potato gnocchi|
|1 PACKAGE (200G)||umami chicken|
|4 PIECES||cremini mushrooms, washed, quartered|
|1 1/2 TBSP||sundried tomato pesto|
From your pantry
|PINCH||each, salt and pepper|
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook gnocchi
according to package instructions. Drain.
2. Heat a large non-stick sauté pan over medium-high heat. Sear chicken, breaking up any large pieces with the back of a spoon. Cook 3-4 minutes.
3. Add mushrooms to pan and cook until lightly browned, about 3 minutes. Add pesto and gnocchi, toss to coat. Cook 1 minute or until pesto is warmed through, season with salt and pepper.
4. Divide between two plates.
- Serving size: 5-6 oz.
- SmartPoints® value subject to change based on substitutions.