|COURSE||PREP TIME||COOK TIME||CALORIES||SMARTPOINTS®||SERVES|
Ingredients provided in your WW Fresh Recipes Meal Kit
|8 PIECES||chicken breast fillets, 3 oz each|
|4 PIECES||cooked ham, cut in half|
|2 PIECES||Swiss cheese, cut in half|
|2 PACKAGES||broccoli and cauliflower medley|
From your pantry
|PINCH||each, salt and pepper|
|1/2 TBSP||honey mustard|
|2 TSP||olive oil|
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment
paper, set aside.
2. Lay a large piece of plastic wrap on a work surface. Place 4 breasts, smooth side down on the plastic wrap.
3. On each breast, layer 1 slice of ham, followed by 1 slice of Swiss cheese, and top with another slice of ham. Top each of the stacks with the remaining 4 pieces of chicken. Secure edges of each piece with toothpicks.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, water, and honey mustard. Place the breadcrumbs in a separate bowl.
5. Working one at a time, dip each of the layered breast into the egg wash and then roll in the breadcrumbs to create an even coating.
6. Place chicken on baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, until cooked through.
7. Meanwhile toss broccoli and cauliflower in a large bowl with 2 tsp oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
8. Spread evenly across the second baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes.
9. Divide vegetables among four plates and serve with chicken fillets.
- Serving size: 7 oz cordon bleu, 4 oz vegetables.
- SmartPoints® value subject to change based on substitutions.