The Grocery Gateway website is WCAG 2.0 Level A compliant and accessible to screen readers. However, we know from customers using this technology that online shopping can still be difficult. We offer the option of placing your order by phone for a more enjoyable shopping experience. Please call 877-447-8778.
This website may not display or operate as intended on Internet Explorer version 9 or lower. Please update to a more current browser, such as Internet Explorer 11, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari, to ensure a consistently great experience on GroceryGateway.com
Cookies Are Not Enabled in Your Browser.Cookies are small files that websites store on your computer. These allow the website to recognize your computer when you visit again. Cookies enable sites to keep you logged in on subsequent visits, keep your preferences saved, and track your behavior on the site.See Instructions to enable cookies in your browser: Enable cookies in your internet web browser.
Zucchini Noodles with Tomato and Basil Cream Sauce
Ingredients Provided in your WW Fresh Meal Kit
8 OZ (1/2 CAN)
spiralized zucchini noodles
1 ½ TBSP
low-fat cream cheese
From Your Pantry
red pepper flakes
Pecorino cheese (or other hard cheese such as asiago or parmesan), grated
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until light golden and tender, about 5 minutes. Add garlic; cook, stirring, until fragrant, 30 seconds.
2. Stir in tomatoes and water; bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Stir in salt and crushed red pepper; gently stir in zucchini. Increase heat to medium high; cook, tossing frequently, until zucchini is tender, 5 minutes.
4. Stir in cream cheese until melted; remove from heat. Stir in basil; sprinkle with Pecorino.
• Serving size: 1 cup. • SmartPoints® value subject to change based on substitutions.
This Week'sWW Fresh Recipes
Zucchini Noodles with Tomato-Basil Cream Sauce2 SmartPoints per serving Get the Recipe
Grilled Chicken with Strawberry Chili Salsa and Rosemary Potatoes4 SmartPoints per Serving Get the Recipe
PAN-SEARED SALMON WITH SUNDRIED TOMATO COUSCOUS10 SmartPoints per Serving Get the Recipe