|COURSE||PREP TIME||COOK TIME||CALORIES||SMARTPOINTS®||SERVES|
Ingredients Provided in your WW Fresh Meal Kit
|1 LB||lean flank steak, thinly sliced|
|4 CUPS||broccoli florets, chopped|
|2 TBSP||minced garlic and ginger|
|1 ½ TBSP||lime juice|
|1 ½ TBSP||fish sauce|
|2 CUPS||Jasmine rice, cooked|
|2 CUPS||fresh watercress, chopped|
|1/2 CUP||red onion, chopped|
|1/4 CUP||fresh cilantro, chopped|
|1/4 CUP||fresh mint, chopped|
|1/4 CUP||peanuts, chopped|
From Your Pantry
|1/2 TSP||ground black pepper|
|1 TBSP||sesame oil, divided|
1. Prepare rice according to package instructions yielding 2 cups of cooked rice.
2. Season steak with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tsp oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat; add steak and cook, stirring 2 or 3 times, until browned on all sides, about 5 minutes. Transfer steak to a plate.
3. Add remaining 2 tsp oil and broccoli to same skillet; cook, stirring frequently, until broccoli begins to brown, 3-4 minutes.
4. Reduce heat to medium and stir in ginger and garlic; cook, stirring a few times, 30 seconds. Add water to skillet; continue to cook, stirring a few times, until broccoli is crisp tender, 2-3 minutes.
5. Stir in lime juice, fish sauce, rice, cooked steak and any accumulated drippings; remove from heat. Just before serving, stir in watercress, onion, cilantro and mint; garnish with peanuts and optional lime wedges.
• Serving size: 1 ¾ cup
• SmartPoints® value subject to change based on substitutions.