|COURSE||PREP TIME||COOK TIME||CALORIES||SMARTPOINTS®||SERVES|
Ingredients Provided in your WW Fresh Meal Kit
|1||rainbow trout fillet|
|1 1/2 TBSP||teriyaki sauce|
|1 PKG||Baja mixed vegetables|
|2 TSP||fresh chives, chopped|
From Your Pantry
|2 SPRAYS||cooking spray|
|1 TBSP||sesame oil|
|2 TSP||sesame seeds|
1. Rinse fillet and cut into half (approx. 5-oz piece each).
2. Combine pineapple, cilantro, onion and jalapeno in a small bowl; squeeze in lime juice and toss. Season with salt and pepper to t Place fillets in a large shallow dish with 1 Tbsp teriyaki sauce. Cover and marinade in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
3. Coat a large grill pan or outdoor grill with cooking spray. While the grill is heating, place a large sauté pan over medium-high heat and coat with cooking spray. Sauté vegetables for 2-3 minutes in large sauté pan. Add 1 Tbsp of water and cover, allowing vegetables to steam until tender, about 2 minutes.
4. Remove filets from marinade and grill for approximately 4-5 minutes per side until done. Just before the fish is finished cooking, baste with additional ½ Tbsp teriyaki sauce and add 1 tsp sesame seeds.
5. Alternatively, the fish can be baked in the oven. Heat an oven to 375°F and bake the fish for 10-12 minutes, or until cooked through.
6. Garnish with remaining sesame seeds and chives.
• Serving size: 5 oz fish, 6 oz vegetables
• SmartPoints® value subject to change based on substitutions.