|COURSE||PREP TIME||COOK TIME||CALORIES||SMARTPOINTS®||SERVES|
Ingredients Provided in your WW Fresh Meal Kit
|1 PKG||rosemary potatoes|
|1 LB||boneless, skinless chicken breast (4 oz each)|
|2 CUPS||fresh strawberries, diced into ½-inch pieces|
|1 CUP||pineapple, diced into ½-inch pieces|
|1/4 CUP||red onion, sliced|
|2 TBSP||jalapeno pepper, diced|
From Your Pantry
|2 TSP||garlic, minced|
|2 TSP||olive oil|
|1/4 TSP||black pepper|
|2 SPRAYS||cooking spray|
1. Preheat grill (or grill pan) to medium-high and spray with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Zest lime; set aside. Juice lime; set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine 1 Tbsp lime juice, garlic, ½ tsp oil, salt and pepper. Add chicken to bowl; turn to coat both sides and set aside.
4. In another medium bowl combine strawberries, pineapple, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, sugar, remaining lime juice, remaining 1½ tsp oil and reserved lime zest; set aside.
5. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and roast in the oven for 8-10 minutes, or until heated through.
6. Grill chicken, 3 to 4 minutes per side until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
7. Divide the potatoes into four portions and serve with chicken breast and salsa spooned over top.
• Serving size: 1 chicken breast, ⅔ cup salsa, 120 g or approximately ¼ cup of potatoes per person.
• SmartPoints® value subject to change based on substitutions.