The Grocery Gateway website is WCAG 2.0 Level A compliant and accessible to screen readers. However, we know from customers using this technology that online shopping can still be difficult. We offer the option of placing your order by phone for a more enjoyable shopping experience. Please call 877-447-8778.
This website may not display or operate as intended on Internet Explorer version 9 or lower. Please update to a more current browser, such as Internet Explorer 11, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari, to ensure a consistently great experience on GroceryGateway.com
Cookies Are Not Enabled in Your Browser.Cookies are small files that websites store on your computer. These allow the website to recognize your computer when you visit again. Cookies enable sites to keep you logged in on subsequent visits, keep your preferences saved, and track your behavior on the site.See Instructions to enable cookies in your browser: Enable cookies in your internet web browser.
Pan-Seared Salmon with Sundried Tomato Couscous
Ingredients Provided in your WW Fresh Meal Kit
1 ¼ CUPS
whole wheat couscous
4-oz Atlantic salmon fillets
fresh basil, torn
From Your Pantry
each, salt and pepper
1. Place tomatoes in a small bowl and just cover with boiling water; cover and allow to soak for 30 minutes. Drain, reserving liquid, and chop tomatoes very finely.
2. Place couscous in another small bowl and stir in chopped tomatoes, garlic salt and vinegar. Bring the reserved tomato liquid, plus enough water to measure 2 cups total of liquid, to a boil in a small pan and pour over couscous. Cover and allow to stand for 20 minutes, fluffing with a fork after 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, heat oil in a griddle pan or sauté pan. Season salmon with salt and pepper and then place in pan skin side down; cook for 5 minutes, flip and cook until cooked through, about 1 to 2 minutes more.
4. Add basil to couscous mixture; season to taste and toss well. Divide couscous between 4 serving plates and top each with a salmon fillet.
• Serving size: 1 fillet salmon, 1 cup couscous. • SmartPoints® value subject to change based on substitutions.
This Week'sWW Fresh Recipes
Zucchini Noodles with Tomato-Basil Cream Sauce2 SmartPoints per serving Get the Recipe
Grilled Chicken with Strawberry Chili Salsa and Rosemary Potatoes4 SmartPoints per Serving Get the Recipe
PAN-SEARED SALMON WITH SUNDRIED TOMATO COUSCOUS10 SmartPoints per Serving Get the Recipe