The Grocery Gateway website is WCAG 2.0 Level A compliant and accessible to screen readers. However, we know from customers using this technology that online shopping can still be difficult. We offer the option of placing your order by phone for a more enjoyable shopping experience. Please call 877-447-8778.
This website may not display or operate as intended on Internet Explorer version 9 or lower. Please update to a more current browser, such as Internet Explorer 11, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari, to ensure a consistently great experience on GroceryGateway.com
Cookies Are Not Enabled in Your Browser.Cookies are small files that websites store on your computer. These allow the website to recognize your computer when you visit again. Cookies enable sites to keep you logged in on subsequent visits, keep your preferences saved, and track your behavior on the site.See Instructions to enable cookies in your browser: Enable cookies in your internet web browser.
1. PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment
paper and set aside.
2. COMBINE herb paste with ½ Tbsp oil, salt,
pepper and lemon juice in a medium-sized bowl.
3. COAT fish completely with herb marinade. Place on baking
sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes, until cooked through.
4. HEAT 1 Tbsp oil in a large sauté pan over mediumhigh
heat and add the vegetable mix. Cook the vegetable mix
for 1 minute, tossing. Add 2 Tbsp water and cover with lid
and steam for 3 minutes.
5. COOK rice according to package directions.
• Serving size: 1 fillet with 3oz rice and 3.5oz vegetables
• SmartPoints® value subject to change based on substitutions.