A delightful recipe, sure to become a family favourite!
Preparation Time: 15 Min Cook Time: 10 Min Total Time: 25 Min Servings: 2 to 4
Olivieri Skillet Gnocchi® 300 g
1/4 cup canola oil, divided
1/2 lb sliced mushrooms
1 tbsp finely chopped fresh thyme
3 cloves garlic, minced
Pinch red chili flakes
2 cups baby arugula or baby spinach
1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
1. HEAT half of the oil in a 12-inch Nonstick Fry Pan set over medium-high heat; cook mushrooms and thyme until golden brown.
2. ADD garlic, salt and chili flakes; cook for 1 minute. Transfer to bowl, cover and set aside. Wipe frying pan clean with paper towel.
3. HEAT remaining oil in same frying pan set over medium-high heat; cook Olivieri Skillet Gnocchi®, stirring frequently until golden brown.
4. TOSS gnocchi with delicious mushroom mixture and arugula. Remove from heat and sprinkle lovingly with goat cheese.
● For a rich and smoky flavour, sauté mushrooms with finely chopped bacon or pancetta.
● Goat cheese can be replaced with crumbled feta cheese or shaved Parmesan cheese.