|COURSE||PREP TIME||BAKE TIME||CHILL TIME||TOTAL TIME||SERVES|
1 HOUR 25 MINUTES
|1 CUP||Longo’s Rolled Oats|
|1/2 CUP||all-purpose gluten-free flour|
|1 CUP||granulated sugar, divided|
|PINCH||each, baking powder and salt|
|1/3 CUP||Longo’s Unsalted Butter, cold|
|1 OZ (approx.. 2 TBSP)||cold cream cheese|
|2||egg yolks, divided|
|2 TBSP||grated lemon zest|
|1/2 CUP||freshly squeezed lemon juice|
1. LINE an 8-inch square metal pan with parchment paper, so that there is a 2-inch overhand on 2 sides.
2. COMBINE rolled oats, flour, 1/4 cup sugar, baking powder and salt in food processor. Pulse unti the oats are finely ground, the consistency of flour. Cut the butter and cream cheese into cubes and add to food processor. Pulse until butter and cream cheese are the size of peas. Beat together one egg yolk and water; add to food processor. Pulse until the mixture starts to clump together.
3. PRESS dough intot the bottom and 1/3 up the sides of the lined cake pan. Chill crust for 30 minutes. Place on baking sheet. Using the tines of a fork, prick bottom of the dough all over.
4. BAKE the crust in preheated 350F oven about 20 minutes or until lightly golden. Cool slightly.
5. Whisk together remaining sugar and cornstarch. Whisk in lemon zest, juice, remaining egg yolk and whole eggs. Pour over warm crust. Bake about 20 minutes or until filling is just set. Cool completely and dust with icing sugar before cutting into squares.