|COURSE||PREP TIME||COOK TIME||CALORIES||SMARTPOINTS®||SERVES|
Ingredients provided in your WW Fresh Recipes Meal Kit
|4 PIECES||veal cutlets, 4 oz each|
|4 TBSP||kalamata olive and fig tapenade|
|4 TBSP||Gouda cheese, grated|
|2 CUPS||spinach, lightly packed, stems removed|
|1/4 CUP||Portobello mushroom cream sauce|
|2 PACKAGES||broccoli and cauliflower medley|
|360 G (about ¾ of package)||brown and black rice|
From your pantry
|1 TBSP||olive oil|
|PINCH||each, salt and pepper|
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment
paper and set aside.
2. Pat dry veal cutlets. Lightly season both sides with salt and pepper and lay on a flat surface.
3. Spread 1 Tbsp of fig tapenade on each cutlet. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp of grated cheese over the fig spread on each cutlet. Arrange a layer of spinach neatly over the cheese and fig spread. Starting from the bottom, roll cutlet upwards as tight as you can, making sure to tuck in any loose spinach. Secure seam with a wooden toothpick.
4. Place cutlets onto prepared baking sheet and set aside. In a large bowl, toss broccoli and cauliflower florets with 1 Tbsp olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Spread vegetables across the other prepared baking sheet. Place both trays into the oven and bake for approximately 10 minutes, until veal is cooked through.
5. Meanwhile, prepare rice according to package directions.
6. Set a small saucepan over medium heat. Add ¼ cup of Portobello mushroom sauce and 1 tsp water. Bring sauce to a gentle simmer; careful not to scald. Season with salt and pepper and keep warm.
7. Remove vegetables and veal from the oven and allow veal to rest for 2 minutes. Pool 1 Tbsp of mushroom sauce in middle of plate. Cut veal rolls into half-inch medallions and arrange on top of sauce. Serve with vegetables and rice.
- Serving size: 4 oz veal, 5 oz vegetables, 3 oz rice, 1 Tbsp sauce.
- SmartPoints® value subject to change based on substitutions.