|COURSE||PREP TIME||COOK TIME||CALORIES||SMARTPOINTS®||SERVES|
Ingredients provided in your WW Fresh Recipes Meal Kit
|1 PKG||extra-lean ground pork|
|4||shallots, thinly sliced|
|2 TBSP||scallions, chopped|
|2 TBSP||fish sauce|
|2 TBSP||fresh mint, chopped|
|2 TBSP||fresh cilantro, chopped|
|1 HEAD||Boston leaf lettuce|
|1/2||cucumber, thinly sliced|
From your pantry
|1 TSP||chili sauce or hot sauce|
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook pork, ¼ of shallots and 1 Tbsp of lime juice, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up pork as it cooks, until pork is no longer pink, about 6 to 7 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, combine remaining shallots, lime juice, scallions, fish sauce, chili sauce, mint, and cilantro; add pork mixture and toss well to coat.
3. To serve, divide pork mixture among leaves; serve with cucumber slices.
- Serving size: 2 stuffed leaves
- SmartPoints® value subject to change based on substitutions.