|COURSE||PREP TIME||COOK TIME||CALORIES||SMARTPOINTS®||SERVES|
Ingredients provided in your WW Fresh Recipes Meal Kit
|1/3 CUP||hoisin sauce|
|1 TBSP||minced garlic and ginger|
|1 LB||lean pork tenderloin, thinly sliced crosswise and in strips|
|1 CUP||shiitake mushrooms, sliced|
|14 OZ (1 3/4 CUP)||coleslaw mix|
|4 TBSP||green onions, chopped|
|3 TBSP||fresh cilantro, chopped|
From your pantry
|2 TSP||sesame oil|
|1 TSP||chili paste|
1. In a small bowl, whisk together hoisin sauce, sesame oil, garlic
and ginger, and chili paste, set aside.
2. In a bowl, toss pork with salt and pepper.
3. Coat a very large nonstick skillet or wok with cooking spray; set over high heat. When hot, add pork (in 2 batches if necessary); stir-fry until lightly browned, about 3 to 4 minutes. Remove to a plate; set aside.
4. Off heat, coat same skillet or wok with cooking spray; set over high heat. When hot, add mushrooms; stir-fry for 5 minutes. Add slaw mix and reserved sauce mixture; toss to combine; cook, stirring occasionally, until cabbage wilts, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in pork, green onions and cilantro; serve mixture on its own or wrapped in large Romaine lettuce leaves.
- Serving size: 1 ¼ cups pork mixture
- SmartPoints® value subject to change based on substitutions.