|COURSE||PREP TIME||COOK TIME||CALORIES||SMARTPOINTS®||SERVES|
Ingredients provided in your WW Fresh Recipes Meal Kit
|1 PKG||fully-cooked chicken breast strips|
|4||Weight Watchers tortillas, white|
|4 TBSP||black bean dip|
|4 TSP||sour cream|
|1/2 CUP||light shredded cheese|
|1 TBSP||scallion, chopped|
From your pantry
|1 TSP||lime juice|
|1/2 CUP||fat-free salsa (optional)|
1. In a small bowl, combine chicken, lime juice, cumin, and salt; toss well to combine.
2. Place 2 tortillas on a flat surface and spread each one with 2 Tbsp of bean dip. Top each with 2 ½ oz chicken and then sprinkle each with 2 Tbsp of cheese; divide scallions over top. Cover with remaining tortillas and gently press down on each one.
3. Coat a very large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat. Cook quesadillas in a single layer until golden brown on bottom, about 2 minutes. Flip quesadillas and press down on them with a spatula; cook until golden brown on second side, about 2 to 3 minutes more.
4. Slice each quesadilla into 4 pieces; serve with salsa and sour cream.
- Serving size: 1 quesadilla, 3 Tbsp of salsa and 2 tsp of sour cream per serving
- SmartPoints® value subject to change based on substitutions.