|COURSE||PREP TIME||COOK TIME||TOTAL TIME||SERVES|
1 HOUR 20 MINUTES
|3 LBS||firm, sweet apples such as Honeycrisp or Golden Delicious, peeled, cored and sliced|
|1/2 CUP and 2 TBSP||packed dark brown sugar|
|1 TSP||pumpkin pie spice|
|1/4 TSP||salt, divided|
|2 CUPS||Longo’s Maple Almond Granola|
|1/4 CUP||Longo’s Unsalted Butter, melted|
1. TOSS apples, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt together until evenly coated.
2. SPOON mixture into a 9-inch casserole dish.
3. TOPPING: Toss granola with butter, sugar and salt. Sprinkle over top.
4. BAKE in preheated 350°F oven for 55 to 65 minutes or until apples are bubbling and fork-tender. Let cool slightly before serving.
Tips and Substitutions
• Gluten-Free Topping Variation: Swap topping with a combination of 2 cup chopped almonds, ½ cup packed dark brown sugar, ¼ cup butter and a pinch of salt.