What is the Eco Fee?
The Eco Fee is a more wholistic accounting of delivery costs and replaces our former Fuel Surcharge Fee. The Eco Fee represents our dedication to Environmental Stewardship and Corporate Social Responsibility.
The new Eco Fee will be allocated to the following initiatives:
• LED lighting in the facility
• Removal of cardboard boxes, reducing strain on our forests
• Discontinued use of plastic bags and adoption of compostable grocery bags and produce bags
• Low-carbon emitting modes of transportation
• Reusable packaging
• Continued research and development, addressing needs to reduce strain on the environment
By increasing focus on the environmental and social impact of our practices, Grocery Gateway has the opportunity to make a positive impact in the communities we serve. Through continued development of our corporate social responsibility (CSR) strategy, we look toward the future of our company and the planet. With this shift in focus and the new Eco Fee, Grocery Gateway continues to invest, along with your help, to ensure a more sustainable future for our planet.
To share your feedback, sign up for our email newsletter where we'll be sharing Guest experience surveys, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.