If you are an existing user of Grocery Gateway, please follow these steps:
- Click on “sign in” at the top of the website. Enter your email address and password. If this is the first time you’ve signed in to the new website you’ll be asked to reset your password. Click on the button provided to be sent instructions via email on how to do complete this change.
- You’ll receive an email from us with password reset instructions. Typically it should take less than a minute to receive this email, but depending on the speed of your email server, it may take a few minutes.
- Click on the link in the email to return to the Grocery Gateway website. You’ll be prompted to reset your password. After your password is reset, you can sign in with your email address and new password and begin your shopping.
- If you have any difficulty signing in, or haven’t received your password reset email, click on the “Forgot your password” link in the sign in window to reset your password.
If you are a new user to Grocery Gateway, select “My Account” and “Create a new account.”
The Fuel Surcharge Fee is tied to the cost of the diesel fuel that our vehicles use to deliver your grocery order. It is an index-based surcharge that reflects the Average Monthly Diesel Price for Toronto, as reported by Natural Resources Canada (NRCAN).
As the price of fuel fluctuates, you will see the surcharge accurately and transparently reflected in the Fuel Surcharge Fee at checkout - separate from the delivery cost. Click here for more info on how the fee is calculated.
You can schedule a delivery up to two weeks in advance or as early as the same day. We offer a range of 90-minute delivery windows depending on the delivery area so you don't have to sacrifice your whole day waiting for the doorbell to ring. We'll always call you 15 minutes prior to delivery, just to let you know we're on our way. To find out if, and when, we deliver to your neighbourhood, select “Do we deliver in your area” at the top of the website. You’ll be prompted to enter your postal code. A message will appear if we don’t deliver in your area. If we do deliver in your area, the top of the website will now display “Client: Home” and you’ll be able to see the delivery times available under “Reserve Now.”
For business or educational orders, delivery window can be longer and vary depending on the day.
When you reserve a delivery time, we’ll keep that time slot for you for 90 minutes while you shop. Once you checkout, your delivery time will be confirmed.
If you’re like us and spend an extra-long time pondering the great produce questions of our day (like whether or not tomatoes should be listed under “Vegetables”), and your 90 minutes expires, you’ll be asked to select a new delivery time at checkout.
Using the main menu, you can browse products by looking through product categories such as “Fruits and Vegetables”, “Dairy” or “Pasta and Cereals.” Using the search bar at the top of the website, you can also enter a search term for a product or brand (for example, “bananas”). On the search results page, you can filter your search by “on sale”, “in stock”, “new items”, “brand” and more options.
We regularly feature products with special pricing. Here’s how you can find the best deals:
- Sale prices and promotions are noted in red text below product photos and titles. You’ll also see the sale prices in your shopping cart at checkout.
- When you search for a product or category of products, you can refine your product search to only display items on sale.
- Products that are on sale will also be featured on our homepage.
- Sign up for our email flyer and get notified of new specials right in your inbox.
Our shopping list tool lets you create shopping lists for future purchases or for specific needs, for example if you are shopping for a party, a relative or for a weekly menu. When signed in to your account, click on “My Lists” at the top of the website to view your lists. You can start your shopping list one of three ways:
- On the “My Lists” page, select “Create a new list” to start a new list and name it. You can now add products to your shopping list. At any time during your shopping, click the “Add to List” button below the product to add it to a shopping list.
- In the “Shopping List” feature, use the “Scratch Pad.” Type your shopping list (for example, “tomatoes”, “toilet paper”, etc.), then click “Save and search items.” A new page will display the items you have searched for. You can add your selected products to a list by clicking the “Add to List” button below the product to add it to a shopping list.
- Use our Cart Starter option to select from a variety of lists preloaded with seasonal or relevant products (for example “BBQ Season” or “Movie Marathon”).
Shopping lists are saved until you are ready to check out. When all the products you need have been added to your shopping list, you can select “Add list to cart” to proceed to checkout.