You will see the fee accurately and transparently reflected in the Eco Fee at checkout – separate from the delivery cost. Click here for more information about the Eco Fee.
We deliver to both residences and businesses in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area including Oshawa, Stouffville, King, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Milton and as far west of Toronto as Kitchener/Waterloo, Guelph and Hamilton.
To find out if we deliver in your area, and if delivery times are currently available, select “Reserve Now” at the top of the website. You’ll be prompted to enter your postal code and, if delivery is available, the delivery times will be displayed. Yellow indicates an available time, grey indicates an unavailable time. During your shop, due to volume prompted by current events, delivery time availability may change. Please note: our Customer Care team is unable to alter or create delivery times.
Update: April 19: Due to a high number of order cancellations, which causes food waste and unnecessarily occupies times needed by other Guests, our advance delivery and pick up time bookings will temporarily be limited to one week ahead.
- On Monday, April 20, the release of new available delivery days will be paused. You will still be able to book:
- Any existing released dates on our website with an open delivery time. If you do not see any open delivery times in your area, please continue to check as new times will be released as available. This includes in-store pick up (at select stores).
- Same day delivery (in select areas).
- If you have an existing grocery order booked for a delivery date that is now no longer displayed on our website, you can still modify this order. Modifications can be made to all orders in ‘Pending’ status. Simply go to ‘My Account’ then ‘My Orders’ to modify any order in PENDING status.
- Effective Monday, May 4, delivery and pick up times will be released for the next available week only, instead of three weeks ahead, to encourage more accurate Guest ordering. May 11, 2020 will be the next available date released with new delivery times.
Please note that our Customer Care team is unable to alter or create delivery times. Thank you for your patience as we work to maximize delivery availability for our communities and minimize food waste.
To find out if any delivery times are currently available, select “Reserve Now” at the top of the website. You’ll be prompted to enter your postal code and the delivery times will be displayed. Yellow indicates an available time, grey indicates an unavailable time. During your shop, due to volume, delivery time availability may change.
To find out if any delivery times are currently available, select “Reserve Now” at the top of the website. You’ll be prompted to enter your postal code and the delivery times will be displayed. Yellow indicates an available time, grey indicates an unavailable time. Select an available time before you shop and it will be displayed at the top of the website. Unfortunately, due to current demands on our systems, during your shop, delivery time availability may change.
For regular and same day scheduled grocery delivery, you can pay online by VISA, VISA Debit, MasterCard, Debit MasterCard, American Express or using a Longo’s Gift Card.
Update as of March 19, 2020: As a result of current events we no longer offer payment at the door. Orders must be paid for online, until further notice.
Using the main menu, you can browse products by looking through product categories such as “Fruits and Vegetables”, “Dairy” or “Pasta and Cereals.” Using the search bar at the top of the website, you can also enter a search term for a product or brand (for example, “bananas”). On the search results page, you can filter your search by “on sale”, “in stock”, “new items”, “brand” and more options.
We regularly feature products with special pricing. Here’s how to identify them:
- Sale prices and promotions are noted in red text below product photos and titles. You’ll also see the sale prices in your shopping cart at checkout.
- When you search for a product or category of products, you can refine your product search to only display items on sale.
- Sign up for our email flyer and get notified of new specials right in your inbox.
Our shopping list tool lets you create shopping lists for future purchases or for specific needs, for example if you are shopping for a party, a relative or for a weekly menu. When signed in to your account, click on “My Lists” at the top of the website to view your lists. You can start your shopping list one of three ways:
- On the “My Lists” page, select “Create a new list” to start a new list and name it. You can now add products to your shopping list. At any time during your shopping, click the “Add to List” button below the product to add it to a shopping list.
- In the “Shopping List” feature, use the “Scratch Pad.” Type your shopping list (for example, “tomatoes”, “toilet paper”, etc.), then click “Save and search items.” A new page will display the items you have searched for. You can add your selected products to a list by clicking the “Add to List” button below the product to add it to a shopping list.
- Use our Cart Starter option to select from a variety of lists preloaded with seasonal or relevant products (for example “BBQ Season” or “Movie Marathon”).
Shopping lists are saved until you are ready to check out. When all the products you need have been added to your shopping list, you can select “Add list to cart” to proceed to checkout.