Red Bull Energy Drink, Sugar Free, 250ml
• Red Bull Sugarfree's special formula contains ingredients of high quality: Caffeine, Taurine, Aspartame & Acesulfame-Potassium, Alpine water.
• One 250 ml can of Red Bull Sugarfree contains 80 mg of caffeine, about the same amount as in a cup of home-brewed coffee.
• Red Bull cans are made of 100% recyclable aluminium.
• 250 ml Red Bull Sugar Free can.
• Vitalizes Body and Mind.®
About this product
RED BULL GIVES YOU WINGS
Inspired by functional drinks from the Far East, Dietrich Mateschitz founded Red Bull in the mid-1980s. He developed a new product and a unique marketing concept and launched Red Bull Energy Drink on April 1, 1987 in Austria. A brand new product category - Caffeinated Energy Drinks - was born.
WHEN TO DRINK
Red Bull Energy Drink is appreciated worldwide by top athletes, students, busy professionals and travelers on long journeys.
WHAT'S INSIDE THE CAN
Caffeine: Caffeine was widely used by ancient civilisations. It was traditionally consumed from natural sources like tea, coffee, cacao beans and cola nuts and appreciated for its stimulating effects on the human body.
Taurine: Taurine is an amino acid, naturally occurring in the human body and present in the daily diet.
Sugars: Red Bull Energy Drink is made with real sugars.
Alpine Water: Water is a main ingredient of Red Bull.
Ingredients:Carbonated Water, Citric Acid, Tourine, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Carbonate, Caffeine, Acesulfame-Potassium, Aspartame, Inositol, Niacin, Panhothenate, Vitamin B6 and B12, Xanathan Gum, Artificial Flavour, Colour.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs: