|COURSE||PREP TIME||COOK TIME||TOTAL TIME||YIELDS|
4 - 6 SERVINGS
|ripe but firm peaches/nectarines|
|Longo's Extra Virigin Olive Oil, divided|
|each salt and pepper, divided|
1 TUB (125g)
|Longo's Baby Arugula|
|Longo's Ricotta Cheese|
1 PKG (125g)
|Longo's Signature Dry-Cured Prosciutto|
|Longo's Balsamic Glaze (approx.)|
- TOSS peaches with 1 tbsp of the oil and 1/4 tsp each of the salt and pepper (cut peaches into quarters if easier).
- PLACE on preheated greased grill over medium-high heat. Grill for about 5 minutes, turning occasionally, until marked and tender. Remove to cutting board. Cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- SPREAD arugula onto large platter and toss with remaining oil, salt and pepper. Spoon ricotta all over. Lay prosciutto and then peach slices overtop.
- DRIZZLE with balsamic glaze to serve.
TIPS & DETAILS
- Per serving (1/6th recipe): 280 calories; 23g protein; 17g fat; 14g carbohydrate; 2g fibre; 11g sugars; 900mg sodium.