For regular and same day scheduled grocery delivery, you can pay online by VISA, VISA Debit, MasterCard, Debit MasterCard, American Express or using a Longo’s Gift Card.
Update as of March 19, 2020: As a result of current events we no longer offer payment at the door. Orders must be paid for online, until further notice.
Please follow these steps to checkout for delivery:
- Start by adding items to your cart. Then select the cart icon (top right of your screen on desktop or mobile) to bring you to the My Cart page.
- Look for the tally located on this page. Beneath the total you will see “Choose how you wish to receive your groceries”. Please select "Checkout" under the Home Delivery title. You will now enter the Checkout process.
- Checkout includes the following steps:
- Delivery address
- Start by adding a new address. Fill in all fields of the Address Form, then select "Continue".
- Select your preferred day and time from the available windows. A pop-up will appear confirming the date/time you have selected. Please select, "Select and Continue" to proceed to the next step.
- Choose from two options: Select Add a new Credit or Debit card or Add a new Longo’s Gift Card to review and fill out payment and billing address form or Longo’s Gift Card information form.
Filling out the Credit or Debit Card Form
- Start by selecting the drop down under the title "Card Type" to reveal your payment options and choose from one of the following:
- Visa Debit
- Debit Mastercard
Payment by Longo’s Gift Card
- Select "Add new Longo’s gift card" to review and fill out the gift card form.
- Enter the following information:
- The gift card number (Enter the first 11 digits) found at the back of your card
- The pin, located on the back of the card
- Select "Add" to continue
I selected the "Add new credit or debit card" tile, but the form doesn't look like it's for debit. How do I input a debit card?
- Visa Debit
- Mastercard Debit
Please proceed to manually fill in all of the mandatory form information. If your debit card does not include a name on it, please include the name of the individual that the card has been issued to.Please DO NOT select the checkmark labelle " Same as Delivery Address" located above the billing input fields. Selecting this checkbox will result in an error message. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working to resolve this issue.
If you select debit or credit card payment, your card will be subject to a pre-authorization on the day your order is placed. The pre-authorization is the amount of your order plus 7%. It is not a charge, rather a “hold” on funds to account for weighted items.
Your total will be adjusted after your order has been shopped on the day of your delivery, this is to account for out of stock and weighted items. At this time, the final amount will be billed to your credit or debit card and your pre-authorization will be released. During delivery, you will receive a final itemized receipt, including the adjusted total. Please be patient, the adjustment may take a few days to process, this is due to the high-volume of transactions given current events.
When making a modification to your order, your initial pre-authorization will be cancelled, and a new pre-authorization representative of your updated order will be applied. Please note, the cancelation of your original pre-authorization may take 5-10 days to process on your account depending on your banking institution.
You might see a price on your final order that’s a bit different from when you placed your order. Why? It was probably an item that needed to be weighed.
If your order contains an item that is sold by weight (for example, bananas), then the total amount listed for this item is estimated at checkout. We calculate this total by applying the price (for example, $1.50 per kg) to the average weight of the item (in the case of bananas, an average bunch may weigh 1kg).
When your personal shopper selects your items, they will weigh the bananas for the exact amount that you are purchasing (for example, a banana bunch that is 900g or 1.2kg). So, the final price of these items are determined at the time your order is packaged and, as a result, there may be a slight difference between your original total and the final amount invoiced.
Yes, so long as:
1. Your gift card has a PIN. In order to protect customer gift card balances, only gift cards with PINs will be accepted on Grocery Gateway.
2. You have selected the Pay Now option. Gift cards are not available for use if you have selected the Pay at the Door option. Only credit and debit are available for Pay at the Door.
Yes. If you are a current Grocery Gateway customer our Guest Care team can:
• apply the amount on your gift card directly to your Grocery Gateway account in the form of a credit, or
• mail you a new physical gift card with a PIN.
Once you have received your credit or new gift card, your old gift card will be deactivated.
If I pay for my Grocery Gateway order using a Longo’s gift card and a return is made, can the amount be refunded on a Longo’s gift card?
Currently Grocery Gateway does not accept manufacturer’s or store coupons. However, you can find sometimes find Grocery Gateway promotional codes in our email promotions and savings flyers. To ensure you receive promotions and savings flyers from us, make sure you opt-in to receive emails from Grocery Gateway. Simply go to “Edit Account” (under “My Account”) and select from the options in “Email Notifications” to make sure you're receiving our promotional emails.
I have filled out all required fields of the Credit Card Information Form, why am I receiving an error message?
When filling out the Credit Card Information Form, please ensure you’ve entered the address associated with your account. This means, the address located on your debit/credit statement as issued by your bank. Failing to input your address correctly will result in an error message.
For mobile and tablet users using Safari and receiving an error message (the error message being, ‘Invalid referrer address xt_process_customer.asp), we are currently experiencing issues with TD, our payment provider that allows credit/debit cards to be read with their payment system. We are working diligently to resolve this issue. To avoid this, please use a different browser or a desktop to complete your order. We apologize for the inconvenience.