We deliver to both residences and businesses in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area including Oshawa, Stouffville, King, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Milton and as far west of Toronto as Kitchener/Waterloo, Guelph and Hamilton and north of Toronto as Barrie.
To find out if we deliver in your area, and if delivery times are currently available, select “Reserve Now” at the top of the website. You’ll be prompted to enter your postal code and, if delivery is available, the delivery times will be displayed. Yellow indicates an available time, grey indicates an unavailable time. During your shop, due to volume prompted by current events, delivery time availability may change. Please note: our Guest Care team is unable to alter or create delivery times.
Update: April 19: Due to a high number of order cancellations, which causes food waste and unnecessarily occupies times needed by other Guests, our advance delivery and pick up time bookings will temporarily be limited to one week ahead.
- Effective Monday, May 4, delivery and pick up times will be released for the next available week only, instead of three weeks ahead, to encourage more accurate Guest ordering.
Please note that our Guest Care team is unable to alter or create delivery times. Thank you for your patience as we work to maximize delivery availability for our communities and minimize food waste.
To find out if any delivery times are currently available, select “Reserve Now” at the top of the website. You’ll be prompted to enter your postal code and the delivery times will be displayed. Yellow indicates an available time, grey indicates an unavailable time. During your shop, due to volume, delivery time availability may change.
You will see the fee accurately and transparently reflected in the Eco Fee at checkout – separate from the delivery cost. Click here for more information about the Eco Fee.
Until further notice, our delivery team members will refrain from entering into Guest’s homes. This means deliveries will be left with the Guest at the door of houses. Our delivery team member will call you in advance of your delivery to notify you of time of arrival and, from a safe distance, will visually confirm you have received the groceries delivered to your door.
Effective Monday, November 16th, we will revert to completing apartment and condo deliveries in the lobby of buildings to ensure the safety for our drivers and Guests. You will receive a call to notify you that your delivery is arriving, and the driver will stay with your order until you have collected your items from the lobby.
Your order is brought to you by a member of our professional delivery team who are often complimented on their friendliness and desire to go out of their way to make your purchase perfect.
Update as of March 16, 2020: Due to current events, and in the interest of the health and safety of our Guests and Team Members, we will not be accepting product or delivery bag returns until further notice.
Update as of Friday, July 31, 2020: At the time of your delivery, our delivery team member will ask you to place your identification on the floor, bench or chair outside of your front door to maintain physical distancing while they verify your age of majority.
We are thrilled to offer our customers beer, wine and spirits as part of their order. To do so, we must adhere to the regulations of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) and provide this service in a responsible manner. This includes the following policies:
- Legal drinking age: Beer, wine and spirits may be delivered only to persons who are at least 19 years of age. In submitting an order for beer, wine and/or spirits, you represent yourself as being of legal drinking age in Ontario. In accordance with the regulations of the AGCO, ID will be requested upon delivery. If you are unable to verify your age by presenting ID at the time of your delivery, all alcohol will be removed from your order and returned to our fulfillment centre. You will be charged the full amount for all alcoholic products within your order and related service fee(s). You will also be charged a $25 restocking fee. To arrange redelivery of alcoholic products, please contact our Guest Care team.
- Minimum grocery order: Alcoholic beverages are delivered only in conjunction with a minimum grocery order of $50. A $9.99 (plus HST) delivery fee applies to each order, and an additional service fee of $1.50 or $3.00 will be applied on a per unit basis for beer, wine and/or spirits.
- Delivery times: Products containing alcohol are delivered during the following times: Monday 2-9pm; Tuesday through Friday 9am-9pm; and Saturday 9am-2pm. These restrictions are in effect in order to comply with AGCO regulations.
- License to deliver alcohol: Under the terms of Grocery Gateway's license to deliver beer, wine and/or spirits, we can only deliver to residences. No deliveries may be made to a business address.
- Pricing: Prices for beer, wine and spirits are set by the LCBO and the Beer Store. As such pricing may change without notice.
- Product returns: Please notify us immediately with quality issues. A credit will be issued upon return of the full bottle or can. A Grocery Gateway invoice must be presented along with product for return.
- Bottle returns: Grocery Gateway is not able to accept returns for empty beer, wine and/or spirit bottles or cans.
- Longo’s Thank You Reward Program: Beer, wine and/or spirits purchased through Grocery Gateway are not eligible for Longo’s Thank You Rewards points.
Sign in to Grocery Gateway and select “My Account” at the top of the website. On the “My Account” page, select the “My Orders” tab to review a list of your current and previous orders. Their status (pending, submitted, completed and cancelled) is listed on this page. You’ll be able to select “edit order” on a pending order to make changes.
You can change a delivery address or delivery time on a submitted order up until the day before delivery. The cut-off time for making changes to your order will be displayed when you check out and is also available in the “My Orders” section of your account.
You can change a delivery address or delivery time on a submitted order up until the day before delivery. The cut-off time for making changes to your order will be displayed when you checkout and is also available in the “My Orders” section of your account.
You cannot cancel an order after the cut-off time. If an order is delivered to the delivery address and is not accepted or no one is present to accept it, you will be charged in full for the order. Please note: our Customer Care team is unable cancel orders after the cut-off time.
If an order is delivered to the delivery address and is not accepted or no one is present to accept it, you will be charged in full for the order and a $25 Restocking Fee will apply.
The cut-off time for making changes to your order, including cancelling, will be displayed when you checkout and is also available in the “My Orders” section of your account. You cannot cancel an order after the cut-off time. Please note: our Guest Care team is unable cancel orders after the cut-off time.
Grocery Gateway occasionally utilizes a third-party delivery service to ensure deliveries arrive during their scheduled delivery windows. As such, your delivery experience may be different. While your items are still selected and packed at our fulfillment centre, the driver may not arrive in a Grocery Gateway truck. All third-party delivery services are vetted to ensure their procedures match our high food safety and handling standards. All third-party delivery services are required to provide proof of adequate training of their drivers, sanitize their vehicles and delivery equipment daily, and use thermal bags to ensure all products stay at temperature. Until further notice, third-party delivery drivers are required to wear a face mask and gloves.
The safety of our professional delivery team and the public is paramount to us. Our delivery staff is instructed to exercise caution when driving through inclement weather and other road hazards, which may result in delays. If your delivery will be delayed due to hazardous driving conditions, we will contact you via email or phone as soon as possible to let you know.
Hazardous driving conditions include:
- Light to heavy snowfall
- Snow build-up that makes parking our trucks difficult
- Heavy winds/rain
- Ice forming on streets/vehicles
- Major highway accidents/road deterioration
- Traffic jams
- Power outages
- Road closures or blockages
We will continue to do everything in our power to ensure on-time deliveries, but we ask for your patience and understanding should your order be affected.
Update as of March 16, 2020: Due to current events, and in the interest of the health and safety of our Guests and Team Members, we will not be accepting product or delivery bag returns until further notice. You can reuse the compostable bags or recycle them in your Municipal Recycling Program. Plastic bags can be reused or recycled where collection programs exist.
Please note: due to the volume of orders prompted by current events, we cannot guarantee your order will arrive in compostable bags, as there is limited supply. When required to complete a delivery, we may use conventional plastic bags. Plastic bags can be reused or recycled where collection programs exist.